Xero is the most widely used of a new breed of accounting software, which works by integrating your banking with your accounting platform, thereby providing instant updates and reports on financial progress and real-time forecasting. Among the many benefits of using Xero are that it has a number of compatible apps for payment, such as PayPal and Stripe for electronic payment, and that it is fully compliant with the new HMRC Making Tax Digital initiative.
At CJR, we provide Xero training so that you can use the software yourself on-demand, and we also implement the software within your business, offering consultation and a level of assistance from tips and tricks to full implementation, training and monitoring.
The switch from your current accounting to Xero is not a difficult one, and one that we can implement swiftly, safely and efficiently. Once you are online, you will benefit from automatic invoicing and reporting, real-time updates and automatic backups and updates to ensure the security of your data. And because Xero is a cloud accounting software, it is accessible from a huge range of devices, including smartphones and tablets, and can be used by multiple people concurrently.
View all your key information in one simple place with the Xero Dashboard. You can track your bank balances in real time; invoices and money owed by clients; expenses and much more allowing you to stay in control with your finances.
Some main dashboard features include:
1. View all bank accounts in one place
2. Track you net profit
3. Follow up on outstanding invoices
4. Monitor your Sales and Expenses
5. Track specific parts of your business
Connect your bank accounts to Xero to automatically put through your transactions. You can easily categorise your transactions so when it comes to filing your Tax Return the information is already there!
1. Transactions securely pull through from your bank
2. Set up specific rules for certain transactions to save time when reconciling
3. No more manually importing each transaction
Create professional looking invoices for your clients using Xero templates; adding your own branding and logo as well as terms of payment. Track sales and purchases based on Department, Location, Project or Products to see where you are most profitable.
1. Setup automated invoices and send them to clients with payment with a simple click
2. Send automated reminders periodically to clients
3. Raise and send invoices from your phone or tablet on the go
4. Email and store purchase invoices to Xero and save on paper filing!